Saturday, January 8, 2011

19 Degrees

I feel like I am in such a good place today.  It all started at 6:30am this morning when I had to wake up David and get him to school to go to a wrestling tournament at 7:00am.  I went back and forth about whether I really wanted to go running this morning with the Team and Training Team in the Metro Parks, but I really wanted to challenge myself with a 6 mile run.  The fact that it was 19 degrees outside was the biggest factor, but I bundled up and ended up having a great run.  I am so used to being on my own with the training since I am so slow, but today, two people doubled back and ran with me.  I kept reflecting on this and how much it actually meant to me that someone would do this.  When you are a caregiver you just never expect for someone to be concerned about you and your needs.  Thanks Diane and Jim!!

1 comment:

  1. The hardest part of running is getting out the door! Way to go! xoxo

    ReplyDelete