Sunday, March 10, 2013

Veganville

I have been waffling between "diets", caught up in the promises they make, but I am committing to get back to "Veganville". Seeing Justin Timberlake dressed up as a piece of tofu has somehow helped me realize that I am not doing myself any favors. I have lost some weight, but I truly believe that a vegan, no oil food plan is the only one that will see me to my goal of living to 100.
Today, I started out with cherry granola and homemade almond milk and lunch is the yummy spinach salad I have photographed. It consists of baby spinach, cooked onions, toasted almonds, dried cranberries, and smoked tofu. The dressing is equal parts orange juice, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar seasoned with salt and fresh ground pepper, as well as ground coriander. Heading out to pick up sweet potatoes to make a crockpot curry for dinner.
Planning a long walk with Hunter on this gorgeous day and yoga class this evening.
Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment